Unicontact Cloud is the Necsy Cloud Solution that allows you to benefit from Contact Center services in a mode as a Service, offering the ability to implement a multichannel customer care policy to provide its customers with a level of service that combines the completeness and effective contact management, efficiency and integration capabilities with management processes, in a logic of optimizing Customer Experience.
Unicontact Cloud means ???:
- Availability of all UniContact Platform features in aaS mode
- Inbound voice service management (IVR, ACD, VoiceMail, Recorder)
- Outbound voice service management (Campaign, Dialer, Recorder)
- Fax Management (Inbound, Outbound, Campaigns)
- Support Services Management by Chat
- Interconnect to the PSTN network for managing voice and fax calls to any national and international destination, fixed and mobile, on favorable terms, without sacrificing quality of service
- Internet Accessibility for Supporting Live Support Services Through Customers who require you to contact the company or through the website or smartphone via a dedicated App
- Messaging services by SMS and email, by linking with Service Providers specialized in messaging services
- Distributed and integrated communication solutions, thanks to interoperability with the company’s communication systems (Pbx, …) and the ability to make incoming and outgoing calls through the company’s telephone connections.
- CTI integration with company’s legacy systems
- Architecture Multi-tenant Software
- VPN site-to-site for VoIP connection with the company
- Real-time web administration and supervision
- Systemic Support and Custom Software Developments
- Online helpdesk service H24 7×7
Jonathan is one of the best writers at 1ws.com. He studied at the University of Chicago and got two degrees, namely in biology and journalism. At first, this man worked as a teacher at the school, but then he decided to share his experience with other people and help students. Now he is an author and writes academic papers for students.